- Take Traffic Course Online at your Convenience
- Money-back guarantee
- Quick and Easy Course
- Only $19.95 – No Hidden Fees
- Same Day Processing
Napa County Superior Court
|Address:||Superior Court Traffic Division
1111 Third Street, First Floor
Napa, CA 94559
Online Traffic School in Napa County
If you get a ticket in Napa County, Traffic School 2 U is here to help you to take care of your traffic ticket and help you to get it off your record. We are an online traffic school that is licensed by the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and approved by the Napa County Court.
Complete our easy traffic course online in 3 easy steps:
Step 1: Online Course with few easy to read sections with brief quizzes.
Step 2: Take the final exam.
Step 3: Certificate processed on the same day electronically.
Advantages of Traffic School Online in Napa
- If you’re voluntarily taking a course to lower your insurance or points, or you’ve been asked by the Napa court to attend traffic school, our California state approved traffic courses will meet your requirements without any hassles.
- Completion of our traffic course allows you to dismiss a traffic ticket and meet a court-ordered requirement.
- Allows you to reduce points from your driving record, or even earn an insurance discount!
- This course will help you to learn all of the essential traffic laws and regulations.
Our Online Traffic School is APPROVED by the following courts
- Napa Court
Important Online Traffic School Information
Generally, you are eligible to attend our traffic school to mask a traffic safety violation on a California driver record unless one of the following is true:
- You have already attended a traffic violator course within 18 months of the citation.
- You hold a commercial license as defined in California Vehicle Code section 15210.
- You hold a commercial driver license from out of state.
- The violation occurred in a commercial motor vehicle as defined in Vehicle Code section 15210.
- The conviction would result in a violation point count of more than one point. (A list of Vehicle Code two point violations may be found on the Department of Motor Vehicles web site.