If you get a traffic ticket in Oakland, our online traffic school can help you to get it off your record. Our online traffic school is licensed by the Department of Motor Vehicles of California (DMV) and approved by the Oakland Court.
Complete our traffic school online in 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Register with our online course with your basic information.
Step 2: Complete few easy to read sections with brief quizzes.
Step 3: Take the final exam.
Our Online Traffic School is APPROVED by the following courts
Important Online Traffic School Information
Generally, you are eligible to attend our traffic school to mask a traffic safety violation on a California driver record unless one of the following is true:
- You have already attended a traffic violator course within 18 months of the citation.
- You hold a commercial license as defined in California Vehicle Code section 15210.
- You hold a commercial driver license from out of state.
- The violation occurred in a commercial motor vehicle as defined in Vehicle Code section 15210.
- The conviction would result in a violation point count of more than one point. (A list of Vehicle Code two point violations may be found on the Department of Motor Vehicles web site.